3. As of noon trading, Texas Instruments ( TXN) is down $0.33 (-0.9%) to $35.67 on light volume. Thus far, 2.8 million shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.56-$36.16 after having opened the day at $36.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.00. Texas Instruments Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, sale of semiconductors to electronics designers and manufacturers worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Analog, Embedded Processing, Wireless, and Other. Texas Instruments has a market cap of $39.3 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 14.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Texas Instruments a buy, 5 analysts rate it a sell, and 19 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Texas Instruments as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, notable return on equity, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts