4. As of noon trading, SanDisk ( SNDK) is down $1.36 (-2.2%) to $60.48 on average volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.07-$62.59 after having opened the day at $62.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.84. Sandisk Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets flash storage card products that are used in various consumer electronics products. SanDisk has a market cap of $14.9 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 42.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate SanDisk a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SanDisk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full SanDisk Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts