3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Downward
1. As of noon trading, Altisource Portfolio Solutions ( ASPS) is down $1.18 (-1.2%) to $95.18 on light volume. Thus far, 8,675 shares of Altisource Portfolio Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 224,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $94.92-$96.54 after having opened the day at $96.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.36. Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides services related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery, and customer relationship management in the United States. Altisource Portfolio Solutions has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 11.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Altisource Portfolio Solutions a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Altisource Portfolio Solutions as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Altisource Portfolio Solutions Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts