3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Forest City ( FCE.A) is down $0.12 (-0.7%) to $17.78 on light volume. Thus far, 317,844 shares of Forest City exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.78-$18.05 after having opened the day at $17.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.90. Forest City Enterprises, Inc. engages in the ownership, development, management, and acquisition of commercial and residential real estate and land in 26 states and the District of Columbia. Forest City has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 10.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Forest City as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income, generally high debt management risk, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Forest City Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts