1. As of noon trading, Kinross Gold Corporation ( KGC) is down $0.08 (-1.7%) to $4.67 on light volume. Thus far, 3.8 million shares of Kinross Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $4.64-$4.82 after having opened the day at $4.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.75. Kinross Gold Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in mining and processing gold and silver ores. It is involved in the exploration, acquisition, development, and operation of gold bearing properties. Kinross Gold Corporation has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 51.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Kinross Gold Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kinross Gold Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Kinross Gold Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the metals & mining industry could consider SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF ( XME) while those bearish on the metals & mining industry could consider PowerShares DB Base Metals Sht ETN ( BOS).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts