2. As of noon trading, Credicorp ( BAP) is down $3.89 (-3.1%) to $121.22 on heavy volume. Thus far, 269,816 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 354,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $121.05-$126.21 after having opened the day at $126.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.11. Credicorp Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides financial services primarily in Peru, the Cayman Islands, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, and Panama. It operates in four segments: Banking, Insurance, Pension Funds, and Investment Banking. Credicorp has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 14.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Credicorp a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Credicorp as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and unimpressive growth in net income. Get the full Credicorp Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts