1. As of noon trading, Celgene Corporation ( CELG) is down $0.90 (-0.7%) to $121.58 on light volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $121.46-$124.68 after having opened the day at $123.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.48. Celgene Corporation, a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes therapies for cancer and immune-inflammatory related diseases in the United States and Europe. Celgene Corporation has a market cap of $50.4 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 56.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 23 analysts that rate Celgene Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Celgene Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the drugs industry could consider SPDR S&P Pharmaceuticals ETF ( XPH) while those bearish on the drugs industry could consider ProShares UltraShort Nasdaq Biotech ( BIS).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts