3. As of noon trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) is down $6.50 (-2.8%) to $226.98 on light volume. Thus far, 407,496 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $225.78-$235.99 after having opened the day at $234.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $233.48. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions in the United States and internationally. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals has a market cap of $22.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 36.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Regeneron Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Regeneron Pharmaceuticals as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts