3 Consumer Goods Stocks Dragging The Sector Down
2. As of noon trading, Honda Motor ( HMC) is down $0.63 (-1.6%) to $37.71 on light volume. Thus far, 119,934 shares of Honda Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 628,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $37.57-$37.83 after having opened the day at $37.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.34. Honda Motor Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of motorcycles, automobiles, and power products. It operates through four segments: Motorcycle Business, Automobile Business, Financial Services Business, and Power Product and Other Businesses. Honda Motor has a market cap of $68.4 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are up 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Honda Motor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Honda Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Honda Motor Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts