Today's Top Performers In Wholesale
2. As of noon trading, Sysco Corporation ( SYY) is up $0.57 (1.7%) to $34.51 on light volume. Thus far, 694,479 shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.17-$34.59 after having opened the day at $34.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.94. Sysco Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the marketing and distribution of a range of food and related products primarily to the foodservice or food-away-from-home industry. Sysco Corporation has a market cap of $20.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 7.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Sysco Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sysco Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Sysco Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts