3. As of noon trading, Facebook Inc Class A ( FB) is up $0.42 (1.7%) to $24.79 on average volume. Thus far, 15.0 million shares of Facebook Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.42-$25.04 after having opened the day at $24.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.37. Facebook, Inc. operates as a social networking company worldwide. It builds various tools that enable users to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and computers. Facebook Inc Class A has a market cap of $42.9 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are down 8.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 23 analysts that rate Facebook Inc Class A a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Facebook Inc Class A as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Facebook Inc Class A Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts