1. As of noon trading, American Capital Agency ( AGNC) is up $0.26 (1.3%) to $21.02 on average volume. Thus far, 6.7 million shares of American Capital Agency exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.32-$21.18 after having opened the day at $20.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.76. American Capital Agency Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). American Capital Agency has a market cap of $8.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 28.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate American Capital Agency a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates American Capital Agency as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full American Capital Agency Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts