4. As of noon trading, Eli Lilly and Company ( LLY) is up $0.41 (0.8%) to $50.99 on light volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Eli Lilly and Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.66-$51.10 after having opened the day at $50.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.58. Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. Eli Lilly and Company has a market cap of $56.5 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 2.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Eli Lilly and Company a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Eli Lilly and Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Eli Lilly and Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts