4. As of noon trading, PepsiCo ( PEP) is up $0.76 (0.9%) to $81.56 on light volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $81.07-$81.73 after having opened the day at $81.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.80. PepsiCo, Inc. operates as a food and beverage company worldwide. PepsiCo has a market cap of $124.8 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are up 18.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate PepsiCo a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PepsiCo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full PepsiCo Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts