4. As of noon trading, CA ( CA) is up $0.56 (2.0%) to $28.82 on light volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.49-$28.82 after having opened the day at $28.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.26. CA Technologies, together with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise information technology (IT) management software and solutions that help customers manage and secure IT environments in the United States and internationally. CA has a market cap of $12.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 28.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates CA a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full CA Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts