EQT Midstream Partners, LP (Partnership) (NYSE: EQM) will host its teleconference with security analysts on July 25, 2013, beginning at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Topics of the teleconference will include financial results, operational results, and other matters. A brief Q&A session for security analysts will immediately follow the results discussion.
The teleconference will be webcast live at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com and will be available as a replay for seven days following the call.
EQT Midstream Partners’ third quarter 2013 earnings call is tentatively scheduled for October 24, 2013.
EQT Corporation (EQT), which is the Partnership’s general partner and majority equity owner, will also host a teleconference with security analysts on July 25, 2013, beginning at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The Partnership’s unitholders are encouraged to listen to the EQT teleconference, which is expected to cover topics that are relevant to the Partnership, such as EQT’s financial and operational results and potential asset dropdown transactions involving the Partnership. EQT’s teleconference may also include results and other matters with respect to the Partnership. The teleconference will be webcast live at www.eqt.com and will be available as a replay for seven days following the call.About EQT Midstream Partners: EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian basin. We provide midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through our two primary assets: Equitrans Transmission and Storage System, and Equitrans Gathering System. We have a 700 mile FERC-regulated, interstate pipeline system and 2,000 miles of FERC-regulated, low-pressure gathering lines. Visit EQT Midstream Partners, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV