PITTSBURGH, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Chico to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, July 12 at the retailer's new Chico Mall location, 1922 E. 20th Street, and continues through Sunday, July 14. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free The North Face FLASHDRY® T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
CJ Buck, President of Buck Knives, will be in-store Saturday from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2 – 4 p.m.
On Sunday, former San Francisco 49ers receiver Dwight Clark will make an appearance from 1 – 3 p.m.** Clark was a two-time Super Bowl champion whom many may recall from his memorable touchdown, "The Catch," in the 1981 NFC Playoffs against the Cowboys."We look forward to becoming part of the Chico community and serving all athletes by providing the equipment they need to help them excel," said Lauren Hobart , DICK'S Sporting Goods Chief Marketing Officer. The Chico location will be the retailer's 29th store in the state of California and its 525th nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/Chico for more details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV