LUXEMBOURG, July 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Thursday, July 25, 2013, Altisource (Nasdaq:ASPS) will report earnings for the second quarter of 2013. A press release and presentation will be available on the Company's website in the Investor Relations section.
Altisource will also host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. EDT on the same day to discuss its second quarter results. A link to the live audio web cast will be available on the Company's website through the Investor Relations home page. Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the conference call will be available via the website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available for approximately 30 days.
About Altisource:Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (Nasdaq:ASPS) is a global provider of services focused on high-value, technology-enabled, knowledge-based solutions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Additional information is available at www.altisource.com .
CONTACT: Michelle D. Esterman Chief Financial Officer T: +352 2469 7950 E: Michelle.Esterman@altisource.lu
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV