Xylem Inc. (NYSE: XYL), a leading global water technology company focused on addressing the world’s most challenging water issues, announced today that its YSI brand NiCaVis® 700 Series IQ Sensor has been selected by Pollution Engineering magazine as an Editor’s Choice Award winner for 2013. The NiCaVis Sensor, used with the IQ SensorNet monitoring system claimed the top spot in the waste category of products.
“Our primary goal at Xylem is to develop cutting edge, innovative products that address industry challenges and solve our customers’ water problems,” said Chris McIntire, senior vice president and president of Xylem Analytics. “To be recognized by an industry-leading publication when measured against so many great products from our peers makes this honor even more meaningful.”
The NiCaVis sensor is used for measuring and controlling municipal wastewater processes. It can be placed at the influent, biological tank and/or effluent of a wastewater treatment plant to allow for accurate, real-time process monitoring and control.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV