The Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) is trading up 118 points (+0.8%) at 15,253 as of Monday, Jul 8, 2013, 10:35 a.m. ET. During this time, 115.1 million shares of the 30 Dow components have changed hands vs. an average daily trading volume of 616.5 million. The NYSE advances/declines ratio sits at 2,126 issues advancing vs. 744 declining with 89 unchanged.
- You can view the full Wal-Mart Stores Ratings Report.
Latest Headlines about ^DJI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV