HOUSTON, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced that it has scheduled a conference call on Wednesday, August 7, 2013, at 11:00 AM, Eastern Time, to discuss its second quarter 2013 operations and earnings. The Company plans to issue its second quarter 2013 earnings release on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 after the close of trading on the NYSE. To access the conference call, domestic participants should dial (866) 318-8617 and international participants should dial (617) 399-5136. The participant passcode is 55010728. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through August 14, 2013 and will be permanently archived thereafter on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Domestic participants accessing the telephonic replay should dial (888) 286-8010 and international participants should dial (617) 801-6888. The participant passcode is 65954145.
Participants are encouraged to access the live audio webcast of the conference call through the following web link: http://www.media-server.com/m/acs/cee898d0cac4f6139449013e427b5c8e or by accessing the webcast through the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com.
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV