NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hanesbrands (NYSE:HBI) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $52.99, above its previous 52-week high of $52.88 with 55,746 shares traded as of 9:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 968,400 shares over the past 30 days. Hanesbrands has a market cap of $5.16 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 46.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Hanesbrands Inc., a consumer goods company, engages in designing, manufacturing, sourcing, and selling a range of basic apparel in the United States.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about HBI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV