Charter Communications Inc Class A Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CHTR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Charter Communications Inc Class A (Nasdaq:CHTR) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $129.92, above its previous 52-week high of $128.59 with 51,942 shares traded as of 9:51 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 924,900 shares over the past 30 days. Charter Communications Inc Class A has a market cap of $12.92 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 67.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Charter Communications, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides entertainment, information, and communications solutions to residential and commercial customers in the United States.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV