Tomorrow, July 9, 2013, 8 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.3% to 8.9%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Franco-Nevada (NYSE:FNV) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $34.33 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2%.The average volume for Franco-Nevada has been 534,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Franco-Nevada has a market cap of $5.3 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 40.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Franco-Nevada Corporation operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and Africa. The company has interests in platinum group metal, oil and gas, and other resource properties. The company has a P/E ratio of 57.48.TheStreet Ratings rates Franco-Nevada as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Franco-Nevada Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about FNV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV