RTI Biologics Inc. Stock Downgraded (RTIX)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- RTIX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, RTIX has a quick ratio of 2.12, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for RTI BIOLOGICS INC is rather high; currently it is at 52.51%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, RTIX's net profit margin of 3.61% significantly trails the industry average.
- RTI BIOLOGICS INC's earnings per share declined by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. However, the consensus estimates suggest that there will be an upward trend in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, RTI BIOLOGICS INC's EPS of $0.15 remained unchanged from the prior years' EPS of $0.15. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.18 versus $0.15).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$8.06 million or 284.71% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, RTI BIOLOGICS INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.