MoneyGram (NASDAQ: MGI) will announce its second quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results on Thursday, July 25, 2013. Pamela H. Patsley, chairman and chief executive officer, and Alex Holmes, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host a conference call at 9 a.m. EDT to discuss the quarterly financial results. A news release detailing the results will be available prior to the call on MoneyGram's website at moneygram.com.
The webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of moneygram.com. To listen to the conference call via telephone, dial 1-800-263-0877 (U.S.) or +1-719-325-2131 (International). The PIN number is 3339762.
A replay of the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of moneygram.com. A replay of the call will be available beginning at noon EDT on July 25, 2013 through August 1, 2013. To listen to the replay via telephone, dial 1-877-870-5176 (U.S.), or +1-858-384-5517 (International). The replay PIN number will be 3339762.
About MoneyGramMoneyGram, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers bill payment services in the United States and Canada and money transfer services worldwide through a global network of more than 321,000 agent locations – including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions – in 198 countries and territories. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV