BALTIMORE, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- From the brand that started on the football field, Under Armour (NYSE: UA) unveils a new 60-second spot that gives a nod to its heritage and captures the passion, intensity and grittiness of the next generation of team sports athletes through grassroots football. Exclusively previewed this morning at a press event in London, England, the new commercial, "Ready for August," is the centerpiece of the second chapter in the brand's I WILL™ global marketing campaign.
You can watch the 60-second version of "Ready for August" on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tubbDF0kZY4 now and its broadcast debut is July 15 on FOX during the 2013 MLB All-Star Game Home Run Derby.
Featuring creative contributions from former Baltimore Ravens linebacker and two-time Super Bowl champion Ray Lewis, who serves as the project's Executive Producer, the heart of the story is the journey of young athletes who have to compete to earn a spot on the team, learn to sacrifice in pursuit of greatness, and embrace hard work to elevate their game to the next level. The gritty portrayal of athletic growth includes scenes of young athletes rising early, navigating through their city and arriving at practice, where the only thing that matters is your effort and drive to be the best.
Lewis helped script the original creative, spent time on set, and participated in editing sessions."Under Armour was a part of my career on the field, and even though my playing days are over, having the opportunity to reach young athletes with empowering and positive messages is something I look forward to in the next chapter in my life," said Lewis. Lewis commented during the editing session: "You show the pure football scenes, the look on their faces, and that will connect immediately with anyone who has ever played the game."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV