Ford ($16.70) set a new multi-year high at $16.74 on July 5. The 50-day SMA is $14.98 with a monthly pivot at $16.27 and weekly risky level at $17.12. In January 2011 Ford traded as high as $18.97 before tumbling to as low as $8.82 on August 2, 2012.
Fiat (FIATY) ($6.96) set its 2013 high at $8.39 on June 3 and ended last week just below its 50-day SMA at $7.04. The 200-day SMA is $5.80 with a monthly pivot at $7.14 and weekly risky level at $8.14.
General Motors ($34.67) set its 2013 high at $35.49 on June 4 then traded down to $31.13 on June 24. The 50-day SMA is $32.94 with a semiannual pivot at $34.41 and weekly risky level at $36.22.
Honda (HMC) ($38.34) set its 2013 high at $42.13 on May 22 then traded down to $35.15 on June 24. Honda is trading between its 200-day SMA is $36.26 and its 50-day SMA at $38.69. My weekly value level is $35.70 with an annual pivot at $40.79 and an annual risky level at $41.93. As you can see, Honda's volatile ride failed just above my annual levels on May 22, matching the highs for the major averages.(NSANY) ($21.00) set its 2013 high at $24.15 on May 21 then traded down to $19.85 on June 24. Nissan is trading between its 200-day SMA is $19.64 and its 50-day SMA at $21.39. My quarterly value level is $17.12 with a weekly pivot at $21.80 and monthly risky level at $23.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV