Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI), the leading DAS and Wi-Fi provider that serves consumers, carriers and advertisers worldwide, today announced that Samsung Electronics America, Inc., has selected the company to provide premium Wi-Fi connectivity for Galaxy Tab® 3 and Galaxy Note® 8* Wi-Fi tablet users.
Consumers who purchase a Galaxy Tab 3 or Galaxy Note 8 tablet will receive one year of free, unlimited access to the aggregated Boingo Wi-Fi network in North America, including more than 35,000 hotspots in the United States, Canada and Mexico, when they register for Samsung’s Galaxy Perks. The agreement between Samsung and Boingo will ensure convenient connectivity out-of-home and on the go for Galaxy tablet users, keeping them connected to their professional and personal networks and their favorite entertainment content.
“The Galaxy Tab 3 and Galaxy Note 8 offer users a curated suite of valuable services and content, and we’re proud to offer our premium Wi-Fi services as part of this great program. We look forward to connecting Galaxy tablet users at thousands of locations where they work and play, including major airports, shopping centers, stadiums, restaurants and even Manhattan subway stations,” said Howard Buzick, vice president of business development for Boingo Wireless. “Our Wi-Finder app for Android tablets makes it one-click simple to access reliable Wi-Fi, and our built-in Virtual Private Network client will help keep Galaxy Tab users secure as they surf.”
Consumers who purchase a Galaxy Note 8 or Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, 8.0 or 10.1 tablet will receive in-pack instructions to register for one year of unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi access in North America, courtesy of Samsung. The Galaxy Tab 3 portfolio offers a variety of form factors and lightweight builds to meet any consumer’s tablet needs, while the Galaxy Note 8 offers power and advanced technology to enable multi-tasking at home, at work or on the go.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV