- EMC Corporation announced it has acquired privately held Aveksa Inc., a leader in business-driven Identity and Access Management ("IAM") solutions.
- Aveksa's innovative technology will help extend RSA's vision of Adaptive IAM, designed to transform traditional static systems into agile, intelligent and scalable "situational perimeters" to help organizations dynamically manage user lifecycles and access across enterprise and cloud environments.
- Aveksa's leadership in Identity and Access Governance ("IAG") and Provisioning will help RSA customers ensure that users have appropriate and secure access to applications from within the enterprise or the cloud regardless of their location or device.
- Leveraging their complementary technologies to promote intelligence-driven security, Aveksa and RSA together will align insight from roles, processes, and security-oriented Big Data to help enable better visibility, prioritization, detection and response to risk and real-time threats.
EMC Acquires Aveksa Inc., Leading Provider Of Business-Driven Identity And Access Management Solutions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.