DALLAS, July 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced it plans to report second quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Monday, July 22, 2013. A conference call is scheduled for the same day at 8:30 a.m. Central time. All interested parties are invited to listen as Chairman & CEO Todd Bluedorn and CFO Joe Reitmeier comment on the company's financial results and outlook, followed by Q&A.
To listen, call the conference call line at 612-332-0226 at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and use reservation number 297408. The conference call will also be webcast on Lennox International's web site at http://www.lennoxinternational.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 11:00 a.m. Central time on July 22 through July 29, 2013 by dialing 800-475-6701 (U.S.) or 320-365-3844 (international) and using access code 297408. This call will also be archived on the company's web site.Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. Lennox International stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LII." Additional information is available at http://www.lennoxinternational.com or by contacting Steve Harrison, Vice President, Investor Relations, at 972-497-6670. SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV