Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (NYSE:RS) announced today that it will report second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2013 on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 8:50 a.m. Eastern Time. David Hannah, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.'s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Gregg Mollins, President and Chief Operating Officer and Karla Lewis, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that same day at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted on the Investor Information section of the Company's website at www.rsac.com.
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.’s Second Quarter 2013 Conference Call Details
|DATE:||Thursday, July 25, 2013|
|TIME:||8:00 a.m. Pacific Time|
10:00 a.m. Central Time
|11:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|DIAL-IN:||(888) 267-2845 (U.S. and Canada)|
|(973) 413-6102 (International)|
|CONFERENCE ENTRY CODE:||1799|
Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.rsac.com
|Player format: Windows Media and Silverlight|
For those unable to participate during the live broadcast, a replay of the call will also be available beginning that same day at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 8, 2013 by dialing (973) 528-0005 and entering the conference entry code: 1799. The webcast will remain posted on the Investor Information section of Reliance’s web site at: www.rsac.com for 90 days.
About Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, is the largest metals service center company in North America. Through a network of more than 290 locations in 39 states and ten countries outside of the United States, the Company provides value-added metals processing services and distributes a full line of over 100,000 metal products to more than 125,000 customers in a broad range of industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV