BETHESDA, Md. ,
/PRNewswire/ -- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE:HST) will report financial results for the
quarter 2013 prior to market open on Friday,
, followed by a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Management will discuss the Company's
quarter results and its business outlook for 2013.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20060417/HOSTLOGO )
Interested individuals are invited to listen to the call via telephone at (913) 312-14
1. It is recommended that participants call 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time to ensure proper connection. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available on the Company's website at www.hosthotels.com. A replay of the call will be available from Friday,
at 1:00 p.m. ET until Friday,
at 1:00 p.m. ET via telephone at (888) 203-1112, reservation number
, or via webcast on the Company's website through
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company and is the largest lodging real estate investment trust and one of the largest owners of luxury and upper-upscale hotels. The Company currently owns 103 properties in the United States and 15 properties internationally totaling approximately 62,700 rooms. The Company also holds non-controlling interests in a joint venture in Europe that owns 19 hotels with approximately 6,100 rooms and a joint venture in Asia that owns one hotel with approximately 300 rooms in Australia and a minority interest in two hotels in India. Guided by a disciplined approach to capital allocation and aggressive asset management, the Company partners with premium brands such as Marriott ®, Ritz-Carlton ®, Westin ®, Sheraton ®, W ®, St. Regis ®, Le Meridien ®, The Luxury Collection ®, Hyatt ®, Fairmont ®, Four Seasons ®, Hilton ®, Swissotel ®, ibis ®, Pullman ®, and Novotel ®* in the operation of properties in over 50 major markets worldwide. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.hosthotels.com.
* This press release contains registered trademarks that are the exclusive property of their respective owners. None of the owners of these trademarks has any responsibility or liability for any information contained in this press release.
SOURCE Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts