Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) today announced a quarterly cash distribution of $0.5875 per unit ($2.35 per unit on an annualized basis) on all of its outstanding limited partner units. The distribution will be payable on August 14, 2013 to holders of record at the close of business on August 2, 2013. This distribution represents an increase of 10.3% over the quarterly distribution of $0.5325 per unit ($2.13 per unit on an annualized basis) paid in August 2012 and an increase of approximately 2.2% over the quarterly distribution of $0.5750 per unit ($2.30 per unit on an annualized basis) paid in May 2013. As of this distribution, PAA will have increased its quarterly distribution to limited partners in 35 out of the past 37 quarters and consecutively in each of the past 16 quarters.Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership position in PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE: PNG), PAA owns and operates natural gas storage facilities. PAA is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV