It was more than just a music celebration in New Orleans this weekend as Bounty Select-A-Size took over ESSENCE Festival to prove to fans that one small sheet can tackle their biggest “Big Easy” messes. For the sixth stop on their Bounty Select-A-Size tour, the paper towel brand took the three-day long event by storm in search of the most delicious, messy foods.
With just one small sheet, Bounty has been conquering big spills and splatters across the country, proving that sometimes the tastiest foods are the messiest. After tackling big spills at the State Fair of Texas, the 2013 VIP Rose Bowl Tailgate and Miami’s Carnaval, Bounty helped festival-goers clean up and enjoy their favorite Cajun dish at the Essence Music Festival food court.
“We wanted to bring our Select-A-Size tour to Essence Festival because it is a weekend that truly heralds the messy cuisines of New Orleans,” said Laura Dressman, Communications Manager for Bounty Paper Towels. “At every stop we are demonstrating how Select-A-Size can truly tackle anything and proving that you can use less so that each roll goes even further.”
Thanks to “trap & lock technology”, one sheet of Bounty’s Select-A-Size is 2X more absorbent than the Custom-Size-It ®* brand (5.5” X 11). To prove to music fanatics the strength of one sheet, Select-A-Size Clean Crews were on-site tackling the biggest messes in the food court. Product demonstrations also helped bring to life the absorbency and strength of each small sheet of Select-A-Size, and a fun photo opportunity got everyone into the groove.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV