Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: NES),
one of the largest companies in the United States dedicated to the removal, treatment, recycling, transportation and disposal of restricted solids, fluids and hydrocarbons,
today announced that it has added key members to its senior management team as part of its ongoing integration strategy.
“We are complementing our team to support our nationwide growth and integration strategies,” said Mark D. Johnsrud, Chief Executive Officer of Nuverra. “We are streamlining our leadership across our businesses to improve operating efficiency, internal processes and controls, and expand our single-source environmental solutions platform to meet the needs of our customers. These key additions to the team also add significant relevant industry expertise as we expand our national platform.”
Enhancements to Field Operations Team
Enhancements to Corporate Team
- Donald Justus joins Nuverra as Vice President and General Manager of Nuverra’s Eagle Ford and Permian Basin Shale Operations. Don is a petroleum engineer with more than 30 years of experience in operations, completions, production and business development, including over 25 years with Halliburton, most recently as District Manager in the Alice, Mission and Laredo, Texas areas.
- William Haley joins Nuverra as Vice President and General Manager of Midcontinent operations, and has more than 30 years of industry experience, including a 20-year career at Halliburton.
About Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc.
- Christopher Kevane will join Nuverra as Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary. Before joining Nuverra, Chris was the Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Rural/Metro Corporation. Prior to that, he was a corporate attorney at Clear Channel Outdoor. Chris began his career as an attorney in the Finance & Securities Group of Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, an internationally diverse legal practice.
- Daniel Pon joins Nuverra as Vice President of Human Resources, bringing over 25 years of experience to the Company. Before joining Nuverra, he served as Vice President, Human Resources for USAirways, where he supported 33,000 union and non-union employees. Prior to that, Dan served as Vice President, Global Compensation and Benefits with Sanmina-SC and also held senior HR positions at ASTAR Air Cargo, a spin-off of DHL, and E*TRADE Financial.
- Lawrence Strohmaier has joined the Company as Chief Information Officer. Most recently, Larry was Vice President for Motorola Mobility, where he was responsible for directing all IT activities related to the development, maintenance and support for the applications and infrastructure serving the business and manufacturing environments of the company. Before joining Motorola, Larry served as Chief Information Officer for the partner brands organization at McDonald’s Corporation. Larry has also held positions within the Computer Associates International IT organization.
Nuverra is an environmental solutions company. The Company is one of the largest companies in the United States dedicated to providing comprehensive and full-cycle environmental solutions to our customers in energy and industrial end-markets. Nuverra focuses on the delivery, collection, treatment, recycling, and disposal of restricted solids, water, waste water, used motor oil, spent antifreeze, waste fluids and hydrocarbons. The Company continues to expand its suite of environmentally compliant and sustainable solutions to a collection of customers that demand stricter environmental compliance and accountability from their service providers.