Trius To Present At The JMP Securities Healthcare Conference
SAN DIEGO, July 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trius Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:TSRX) announced today that Jeffrey Stein, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Trius Therapeutics, will provide a corporate presentation on Tuesday, July 9 th at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time at the JMP Securities Healthcare Conference at the St. Regis Hotel in New York.
A live webcast will be available through the Investor Relations page of the Trius website at http://investor.triusrx.com/events.cfm . A webcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the presentation and will be archived for 30 days.
About Trius TherapeuticsTrius Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative antibiotics for serious infections. The Company's lead investigational drug, tedizolid phosphate, is a novel antibiotic in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of serious gram-positive infections, including those caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Trius has partnered with Bayer HealthCare for the development and commercialization of tedizolid phosphate outside of the U.S., Canada and the European Union. In addition to the Company's tedizolid phosphate clinical program, Trius has initiated Investigational New Drug (IND) enabling studies for its Gyrase-B development candidate with potent activity against Gram-negative bacterial pathogens including multi-drug resistant strains of E. coli, Klebsiella, Acinetobacter and Pseudomonas. For more information, visit www.triusrx.com .
CONTACT: Public Relations Contact: Laura Kempke/Stacey Holifield at MSLGROUP firstname.lastname@example.org 781-684-0770 Investor Relations Contact: Stefan Loren at Westwicke Partners, LLC email@example.com 443-213-0507
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV