Shareholder rights law firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP has commenced an investigation into whether certain officers and directors of Linn Energy (LINE) violated state or federal laws.
On July 1, 2013, Linn revealed that it is being investigated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in connection with the Company’s hedging strategy, use of non-GAAP financial measures and its proposed acquisition of Berry Petroleum. Since this news announcement, shares of Linn Energy have fallen $9.84 per share or 30% to close at $23.45 on July 5, 2013.
If you have information that could assist in this investigation, or if you are a Linn Energy shareholder and are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Frank Johnson ( firstname.lastname@example.org) by email or by phone at 619-230-0063.
Johnson & Weaver, LLP is a nationally recognized shareholders’ rights law firm. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits. For more information about the firm and its attorneys, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV