Emergent BioSolutions Inc. (NYSE: EBS) announced today that it will report financial results for the second quarter 2013 on Monday, August 5, 2013, after market close.
Company management will host a conference call at 5:00 pm Eastern on August 5, 2013 to discuss the financial results for the second quarter of 2013, recent business developments, revenue guidance for the third quarter of 2013 and revenue and net income guidance for full year 2013. The conference call will be accessible by dialing 888/713-4217 or 617/213-4869 (international) and providing passcode 80425830. A webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the company’s website at www.emergentbiosolutions.com, under “Investors.”
Emergent BioSolutions is offering call participants a pre-registration option that expedites access to the call and minimizes hold times. Pre-registrants will be issued a pin number to be used when dialing into the live call which will provide quick access to the conference call by bypassing the operator upon connection. Pre-registration, while not mandatory, can be accessed using the following website: https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=PNN4JE37W.
A replay of the conference call will be accessible, approximately two hours following the conclusion of the call, by dialing 888/286-8010 or 617/801-6888 and using the passcode 43500766. The replay will be available through August 12, 2013. The webcast will be archived on the company’s website, www.emergentbiosolutions.com, under “ Investors.”About Emergent BioSolutions Inc. Emergent BioSolutions is a specialty pharmaceutical company seeking to protect and enhance life by offering specialized products to healthcare providers and governments to address medical needs and emerging health threats. Additional information about us may be found at www.emergentbiosolutions.com. Follow us on twitter: @emergentbiosolu.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV