SMART Jets To Offer Discounted Private Air For Travelers Stranded By San Francisco Air Crash
MIAMI, July 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SMART Jets will be offering discounted and when possible even "at cost" flights for travelers affected by the crash of Asiana Airlines flight 214 Saturday. Flights can depart from other local airports including Oakland International Airport, just 35 minutes from San Francisco International Airport where the crash of the Boeing 777 occurred.
"Our thoughts and prayers as a company go out to victims, their families and all those impacted by today's events…In an effort to support as many travelers as possible both in the San Francisco area, and those needing to get there, SMART Jets will locate all available private jets and put them into service using state of the art technology and our network of top jet owners and operators" said SMART Jets CEO and Co-Founder Sergey Petrossov.
Aircraft will be available on a first come first serve basis by calling 888-9-VIP-JET (888-984-7538) or by going to www.JetSmarter.com and discounts will continue at least through Tuesday July 9 th when flight schedules are expected to be fully back to normal at San Francisco International Airport.Private jets can also be chartered through the new SMART Jets App at www.JetSmarter.com/get where you can always search aircraft in real time, see actual interiors, book and pay for your trip in a few easy steps. SMART Jets was born when a group of international private jet operators and a well known IT company came together to start a revolution in private aviation. SMART Jets strives to empower customers when chartering private aircraft by leveraging superior information technology, a network of air carriers, exceptional service, and deep industry knowledge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV