From Beverly Hills Comes the Champagne of Water
SAN DIEGO ( TheStreet) -- First there was Beverly Hills 90210.
Now there is Beverly Hills 9OH2O.
Just like the Aaron Spelling television show broke new ground in defining a lifestyle of the young and wealthy, the water's creators seek to break ground as well.Beverly Hills 9OH2O was developed by sommeliers to be the champagne of water. It was developed to be "paired" with foods as fine wines are paired with meals and address the lack of an "ultimate water" that could hold its own as part of a fine dining experience. "The United States is just waking up to the fine water movement. We're late to the game," says Jon Gluck, founder and president of Beverly Hills Drink. "I was as skeptical as everyone else was. But I saw from the experts out there that there are real differences in water, in taste and in how it pairs with certain foods and wines." (KO) formula," Gluck says. To develop the secret formula, Beverly Hills Drink gathered a team of leading sommeliers and fine-dining experts who spent months experimenting with mineral content, working to find just the right balance and combination. It was a long process that included tasting after tasting, pairing versions of the water with various foods and wines in an effort to achieve just the right flavor. The end result is a water that has a crisp, fresh taste profile. "This water with blue cheese is incredible, " Gluck says. "Every time we have someone taste the water with blue cheese their mouth drops."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV