Tali Carmi's Children's Book,'Terry Treetop And The Lost Egg', Emerges As Best Seller On Amazon.com
Tali Carmi spent her childhood in a small town in Israel. She memorized and knew by heart many books that her parents read to her when she was very little. She played with words and rhymes and wrote her first book of songs at the age of 10.
After many years of turning to other hobbies and maintaining a successful career, she now writes again for young children. Tali is the CEO and founder of a software company, and a business coach, focused on the fast growth and success of small businesses. She holds a Bsc in food science and Msc. in Biotechnology.
Tali Carmi is happily married and a mom of 3 children.
Contact Information Contact Person: Tali Carmi Website: http://amzn.to/13fLDvj Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +972-52-2237216SOURCE The Kis Books
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV