Statement From Essar Steel Algoma
USW Local 2251 ratifies collective agreement
SAULT STE MARIE, ON, July 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - ESSAR Steel Algoma Inc. is pleased to announce that USW Local 2251, the union representing the Company's production and trades employees, has voted in support of the tentative agreement reached on June 27, 2013.
This early ratification gives the business the stability it requires to survive this market cycle and provides employees, customers and suppliers with the security they need and deserve. The new collective agreement comes into effect August 1, 2013 for a three year term.
A member of the Essar Group, Essar Steel Algoma Inc. is based in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. As a fully integrated steel producer, the Company derives its revenues primarily from the manufacture and sale of hot and cold rolled steel products including sheet and plate.SOURCE Essar Steel Algoma Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV