SFN Group Inc. (SFN): Today's Featured Services Laggard
SFN Group (SFN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, SFN Group fell $0.35 (-1.4%) to $25.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 10,692 shares of SFN Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,683,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.58-$25.99 after having opened the day at $25.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.00. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group (DDMGQ), down 26.7%, Digital Domain Media Group (DDMG), down 26.7%, China HGS Real Estate (HGSH), down 10.2% and China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SFN Group Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV