PulteGroup Inc (PHM): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard
PulteGroup (PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.56 (-2.9%) to $18.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,720,513 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,811,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.27-$19.31 after having opened the day at $19.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.15. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Integrated Electrical Services (IESC), down 6.7%, M.D.C. Holdings (MDC), down 6.7%, India Globalization Capital (IGC), down 6.5% and Meritage Homes Corporation (MTH), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV