Netflix (NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $4.19 (1.9%) to $225.10 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,405,050 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,861,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $219.33-$225.25 after having opened the day at $222.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $220.91. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Birks & Mayors (BMJ), up 32.3%, Sport Chalet (SPCHB), up 12.9%, Sport Chalet (SPCHA), up 8.9% and 1-800 Flowers.com (FLWS), up 8.0%.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NFLX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV