Lowe's Companies Inc. (LOW): Today's Featured Services Winner
Lowe's Companies (LOW) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Lowe's Companies rose $0.46 (1.1%) to $42.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,032,359 shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,344,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.30-$42.89 after having opened the day at $42.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.32. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Birks & Mayors (BMJ), up 32.3%, General Employment (JOB), up 30.4%, Era Group (ERA), up 22.2% and Envoy Capital Group (ECGI), up 18.7%.
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV