ArcelorMittal (MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal rose $0.13 (1.2%) to $11.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,099,426 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,810,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $11.07-$11.27 after having opened the day at $11.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.06. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Kimber Resources (KBX), up 16.6%, China Gengsheng Minerals (CHGS), up 14.9%, ProShares UltraPro Short 20+ Year Treasury (TTT), up 10.3% and Polymet Mining (PLM), up 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV