Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner
Sherwin-Williams Company (SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company rose $2.64 (1.5%) to $182.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 299,499 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 697,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $178.62-$182.51 after having opened the day at $180.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $179.84. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), up 14.0%, TRC Companies (TRR), up 8.7%, Real Goods Solar (RSOL), up 6.5% and Avalon Holdings (AWX), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV