Chevron Corp (CVX): Today's Featured Energy Winner
Chevron (CVX) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Chevron rose $1.43 (1.2%) to $120.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,356,943 shares of Chevron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,469,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.10-$120.86 after having opened the day at $119.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.08. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat (AMCF), up 13.5%, Harvest Natural Resources (HNR), up 12.7%, New Concept Energy (GBR), up 8.1% and Endeavour International (END), up 7.3%.
- You can view the full Chevron Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV